BY ERIC MAISEL
2,036 PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE
Clinical depression affects 20,000,000 Americans every year. Tens of millions more suffer from bouts of the blues. Even these large numbers do not capture the extent to which today’s smart, sensitive people are burdened by a sadness that is neither biological nor psychological in nature. In this course you will gain the tools you need to deal with this sadness in groundbreaking ways that complement–and may even have the power to replace–medication and psychotherapy.Do you have difficulties sleeping? Are you tired a lot? Do you have trouble finding pleasure at home and at work? Is it hard for you to make decisions? Are you uncertain about your path in life, irritable and out of sorts, or hungry all the time? All of these are signs of the modern ache that we have come to call depression–a label that people are pressured to pin on themselves. In this course you’ll learn a new way of thinking about depression and a new method for getting past “symptoms” right to the heart of matter.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Tools to regain control of your moods right now
- Powerful processes that dissolve sadness
- Self-help approaches that combine the best ideas of therapy
- Techniques to help you take care of yourself better
- Ways to move right past depressionABOUT ERIC MAISELEric Maisel, PhD, is a psychotherapist, coach, and best-selling author who has worked with thousands of clients individually and in workshops around the world. His more than thirty books include Fearless Creating, Coaching the Artist Within, Sleep Thinking, Toxic Criticism, Creativity for Life, Performance Anxiety, The Van Gogh Blues and his latest, Brainstorm: Harnessing the Power of Productive Obsessions. Dr. Maisel writes a monthly column for Art Calendar Magazine, hosts two shows on the Personal Life Media Network, and has created the first “meaning home study program,” The Meaning Solution. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and travels extensively giving keynotes, lectures and workshops.
We Have Over 10,000 Visitors And Nearly Half a Million Followers on Various Social Media Platforms and Ongoing Exposure on Various Networks, Radio Channels, and Airlines as Listed Below.As Seen On American Airlines As Seen on Oprah Winfrey, the Own Channel As Seen on Lifetime, Real Women As Seen on Fox Business News As Heard on CBS Nationally Syndicated Radio As Seen on CNN